Friday, October 27, 2006

Are you there God? It's me, Shimmering Wang

I haven't asked you for anything since the time I got you confused with Santa Claus and asked for "Scattegories" for Christmas. And even though I'm sure you don't exist, I'm going to take Blaise Pascal's advice in this case, suspend my disbelief, and implore you to perform a miracle:

Please please please let the Tigers just win 3 more games this year.

If the Tigers win the Series, I'm going to donate 20 dollars to a random church. It might not be the right church (I sure hope you're not a Jew), but I'm willing to forgive myself that mistake if you are.

Thanks in advance God.

Your sinful subject,

Shimmering Wang

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They broke my heart...

They choked on the biggest stage they've ever seen.

They continued to play baseball that reminded me of the Dean Palmer and Bobby Higginson days...

But goddamn, it was fun

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home