Saturday, May 27, 2006

If he touched my daughter, he'd be a dead dog

I was reading the latest Bill Simmons Mailbag column, and on the righthand sidebar in a gray box entitled "Funny emails that didn't quite make the cut" (or something like that), there was this gem in the middle.

"At some point during a Rasheed Wallace interview I expect him to scream into the microphone, "Yes they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!!!"-- Jay Stewart, Spokane, Wash.

I laughed, and a combination of snot and water came out of my nose.

Also, I my friend Chris recently told me that he and his apartment-mate Sean decided that Pistons Coach Flip Saunders bears an uncanny resemblance to Telly Monster, from Sesame Street. I was blown to smithereens by the similarity. Links follow.

Telly Monster: http://www.gothamist.com/images/2003_8_telly.jpg

Flip Saunders: http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20060515/capt.0e538d985e1b44fc92a78560e39b4f98.pistons_cavaliers_basketball_cda103.jpg

Pretty sweet, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home