Friday, May 26, 2006

RELATIONSHIP George!

Real (REAL! ACTUAL! EXISTANT!!) people have just learned my blog-site-address-"dotcom"-center-of-shit-bitch-bitchsite.

Real people learned about my WEBLOG tonight. That's negative, because I planned on lying through my teeth.

For you (<--------- anyone reading this blog, besides "me"; "Chris"; "Graig/Craig"; or "Jerry"), though, this means you're much more likely to get "creative fact" than "complete and total- not to mention outright- fiction."

So, on that note.....

(looking around innocently)

"Me?"

(....)

"Me? Really?"

(....)

"Okay, gig's up, kid. I get it..."

(....)

"Slag off, then, yagh?"

(.................)

"Damn you and your damnably damnable methods. Fuck you AND your skamk-ass mother, you fu-...."

(.....?)

"Ah, shit, I couldn't hear you.. Take a left on West Main, and just follow it all the way... It'll be on your left, just past the MacDonald's. You... you-ah, can't miss it....."

(....)

"Yeah, sorry about that. I bet your mother is a ve-..."

(....!!....!!!!!!)

"Yeah, no ma'am, b-...."

(!) "No, I didn't mean 'yeah,' but I DID mean tha"

(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: "!!!!!!!!!!!!,"!)

"I apologize, and I hope your chemotherapy goes well, ma'am."

(!!.......!!......!!!!!!!!)

"Okay, there's, ah.... yeah, I'll be leaving now. Like I said, find that MacDon-"

(-@#*&$#^%)

"(hanging head) I am so sorry... I.... I really must be going now."

(DZQPHZVNT!!!!)





"I deserved that....."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home