Saturday, May 27, 2006

Everytime you jerkoff, a kitty dies

Things of which Derek is ashamed:

1) Being a slave to the "never end a phrase with a preposition" rule, even when shit gets awkward

2) My 2 most recent blog entries. Good/Lord: How drunk can a man get?

3) Last night, I burned my finger all bad, fell down a flight of stairs, and seriously offened a good friend and roommate; that's awesome, but I forgot about it until today.

4) I recently accepted a $25 bet to slam 4 Lime-ass Smirnoff Ices in 10 minutes. It took me 7.5 minutes. I should be executed.

5) One of my good friends had a date tongiht. He asked that I show up. I thought, "Well, I can't just wear this cutoff T-shirt, so I'll put on this XL Party Poker jacket." My best friend was wearing a 2XL Chauncey Billups T-shirt he'd worn the night before...

6) I was the most despicable person mentioned in #5

7) My friend Graig said I "was a fucking cartoon character" last night.



Wait a fucking second. I'm not ashamed about that last one at all; I'm AWESOME!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home