Saturday, May 27, 2006

Drunken Braggart

One of my good friends is a pretty sweet poker player. He's also a pretty sweet drinker. When I left him last night, he was at least 2.75 sheets to the wind, if not all 3.

I awoke to the folliwing IMs:

Wang'sFriend: there is a highlighted 10/20 nl table at full tilt, a pro named gregfbtmueller is playing, i am up 1500 on him... he raised to 60 preflop, i called with a10 off, came off 778, he bet 120 i called, came off jack, i bet ahead 225, he raised to 700, i insta-pushed he folded...

Wang'sFriend: he is super shitty

(time passes)

Wang'sFriend: up 3000 now

Wang'sFriend: gregfbtmueller: "you don't miss much, do you?" wang'sfriend: "no, you are terrible"

Wang'sFriend: he is super shitty


I figure I have to include a little poker, just to keep up appearances. If I can help it, you won't get anything about my personal exploits unless it's

a) incredibly interesting (fat chance)
b) very, very stupid on my part (more likely)


In a drunken haze last night, I placed the following bets:

Udonis Haslem, Points+Reb, o/u 16.5 OVER

Tayshaun Prince, Points+Assists, o/u 21.5 OVER

Cardinals at Padres CARDINALS (-140)


Gimme 'da loot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

Dutch gave me a holler a while back.

I'd like to encourage anyone who has EVER read this blog to comment, because I'm considering saying "fuck it" to the whole thing. I have a feeling like 3 of my friends, and 3 people from FCP read this. It's about what I expected, but still not enough to justify continuing.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home